Snowforest Taiga Some turn to dust or to gold
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Near the water. It was non-specific, but Saena took it to mean the coastline rather than the rivers and lakes of the region, if only because she had yet to meet many wolves near rivers or lakes. A lot of the time, she passed by bodies of water without encountering anyone. The coast, however, was a long stretch, a wonder to behold. Saena had no doubts that Bazi was absolutely right about lone wolves frequenting the shore. It seemed to draw all wolves in by virtue of its existence.

"Thanks," she said, "maybe some would be willing to come back here with me. I'll check it out." First, she needed to get Reek and Wynter to the ridge, but when next she found herself free, she would make a point of exploring the coast. Not for territory—Saena was very much a mountains girl and was pretty sure this ridge was her first, if not only, choice—but Bazi's advice would not go unheeded.

"I'm Saena, by the way," she said, "formerly from the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack. You?" She said this noncommittally, as if Bazi was welcome to share or not share and Saena wouldn't take offence either way.
Messages In This Thread
Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 05, 2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 05, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 08, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 08, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 10, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 12, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - May 02, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - May 15, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:31 PM