Nova Peak a mountain in my hand, my hand
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
It was a shame the former Creek wolves had lost a healer in the process of their move. Regardless of the astriction it sparked between the members (Bazi and Falwasi included), it was one of the core necessities of the  abiding of a pack, big or small. Especially in these early moments of the move they were like fish in a bowl. For all they knew a cat could come prowling along without an invitation card, and the alabaster woman would suffer the most.

Falwasi was not the least bit perplexed when Bazi spoke of her mate's laconism. The fact that he and the Gamma were able to converse with few tumbleweed moments was a phenomenon, but with a wolf like Bazi he didn't need to try as assiduously to strike up a conversation. She was a natural conversationalist; she proved it every time they interacted.

The wind was enhanced, ruffling both of their contrasting furs. Falwasi could see Bazi close her blue orbs and take in the cold with unmitigated loosening as the cream fused wolf drew in a long breath. The tranquility was short-lived, though, sliced through with a small snort coming from Falwasi. "Almost all of us," she repeated. If she had been bred into the lineage of royalty, her presence would not be hither. But it made sense that Bazi was here now, if her escape had truly been granted by a fire. However, nothing in the wolfess' tone made Falwasi even think whether or not this was the legitimate reason.

"Why did you leave home?" Words that were previously to be spoken froze in her mouth, and waned into nothingness that Falwasi couldn't even remember their meaning. She hadn't actually ever spoken to any of the Creek wolves concerning her reason of exodus. "Murder," she said, monotone, as she looked out over the eastern facing side of the ledge, towards her home.
Messages In This Thread
a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - March 20, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 09, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 09, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 10, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 10, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 11, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 11, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 11, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 12, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 13, 2015, 08:08 AM