Silvertip Mountain However long you stay is all that I am
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The vibrations of the squeak echoed throughout her and, for the first time, she tried to repeat them. It was quiet, too quiet and the vibration barely moved herself. She doubted he had felt like either. She wanted to do the same as her brother. To squeak with joy and produce those exciting vibrations.

One more attempt. This one was quieter than the last and so she settled with nudging her head back to him. I'm here, she wanted to say. I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay with you as long as you're with me. Mother and Father were both nearby, keeping them warm, but she lacked a connection with them. She was already having a hard time communicating and, right now, only Mason seemed to respond to her.

June waited, hoping that her head nudge would succeed where her vibrations had failed and prompt him to move again. She wanted to know that even if she failed to respond, he would do enough for both of them.
Messages In This Thread
However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 07, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 09, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 30, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - May 27, 2015, 04:08 AM