Duck Lake she needs a wild heart
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
crëyr smiled as her friend embraced her. at least she had somebody here. if not, she would probably have turned away from these wilds on a whim and would have went off into the big world towards some other region. maybe she would even begin her search for gwilym.

she perked up once scarlett's white tail rose, proudly stating that she was now the alpha of a pack she'd founded. "why didn't i know that? that's amazing!" she said, a grin breaking across her face.  she was genuinely happy for her best friend. briefly she thought back to the first time she'd seen scarlett, by this exact lake, a shy girl with a soft tone and rubies for eyes. they still were, but still. "where is it located? what is it called? how are your alpha duties?"

at the mention of the deserters, the grayscale female couldn't help but think back towards her bypass days. they were over. "oh, yeah," she murmured in a subdued tone. "there's always those. but the pack'll always come together again, as strong as ever. speaking of leaving packs..." she paused, her head drooping a little. "i left the bypass. i realized that it wasn't really right for me, even with shadow."
Messages In This Thread
she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 15, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 15, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 23, 2015, 04:02 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 23, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - May 18, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - May 18, 2015, 10:41 AM