Blacktail Deer Plateau the mapmaker
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I will have this very short and brief and fade it out. I don't have much muse at the moment and I am very sorry that I can't go on with the story. Maybe another time. :(

"Very well then," Osprey accepted Pura's input and after a moment of silence continued the story of the Great Cloud wolf, who was able to control the weather and who accepted all of the abandoned and forgotten children in his world, where they found peace, solace and safety. There were orphans, there were those, who had been abused or had suffered greatly in their lives, the king had a place and love for them all.

She told him, how once, however, the sadness for all the suffering in the world had found it's way in the king's realm and stayed permanently. How the previously sunny days turned gloomy and there were always heavy rainclouds hanging above the forest. How the despair had crept among the trees, wrapping everything in an everlasting mist. How no matter, how hard his children had tried, it was not possible to cheer the king up.

The story went on for a while and had a happy ending eventually. Most of Osprey's stories had, but the point was that very often our greatest enemy  is the one that hides within ourselves and unless we are able to lift our heads and face it eye to eye, we easily succumb to it's power and let ourselves be hunted by devastation.

After she had finished, she excused herself from the youth's company and went over to Blue willow to check, how her friend was doing.
Messages In This Thread
the mapmaker - by Pura - January 03, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Pura - February 22, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: the mapmaker - by Osprey - February 23, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: the mapmaker - by Pura - February 23, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Osprey - February 24, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Pura - March 08, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: the mapmaker - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Pura - March 14, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Osprey - March 16, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: the mapmaker - by Pura - April 05, 2015, 07:41 AM