The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Thank you."  He appreciated that greatly.  Whether or not he remembered, the dark male had been one of his first sights in these lands, and one of many kind souls who had convinced him this was a place worth settling in.  Though Peregrine truly held the credit for keeping him here (a sad fact, seeing how far their friendship seemed to have soured), Jace's respect and helpful nature had shown him wolves round these parts weren't like those from where he came. 

"Quite a rise," he said thoughtfully, inwardly noting that they were much the same in that.  Dante hadn't helped to found the Plateau, not nearly, but he had been content as support for a long time.  He was suddenly curious.  "Did you wish for it?  Or was it a matter of circumstance?"  Was he odd, for not wanting what he'd been given?  Or did she too think leadership a burden before she'd taken up the mantle?

He was surprised to hear that the terrain was not much of an issue, though he supposed to dwell on it for so long they would have to get used to it.  He'd never stopped long or traveled far in such a place, for he was more suited to forests and plains than cliffs and crags.  His size and lack of grace would only serve to hinder him on such ground.  She had much more the look, her frame leaning more towards sinuous than stone.  Her words suggested there was more to the story, though.  "If I may ask, though you need not answer, what did?"
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - April 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM