Bearclaw Valley I hold your beating chambers until they beat no more
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was pleased to see Raziel and Adlartok approach and respond to the howl. the red eyed female disliked how many had left it was making her insecure about her leadership. She disliked to think about it too much and greeted both joining males with her kindness that was always present. Her white tail happily wagging while she was seeing them. She then took her place next to Kove if this was everyone that showed up they were rather pathetic in numbers. Scarlett would not let it show. Hopefully her heat would come soon and that would give their pack some more numbers.

Scarlett lovingly nudged Kove when he spoke about them wanting to celebrate them making their relationship official. A hum came from her throat. The game would be interesting. And having some fun was most definitely the right thing to do. She shouldn't dwell on the declining numbers of her pack she should have fun with the members they have now. The red eyed female was pleased to hear she was allowed to pick teams when Rhythm joined. Scarlett was pleased to see the female after not seeing her for a long time. She was glad she returned from whatever she came from. "Kove and I got mated and therefor we wanted to have a fun celebration. We took down a deer further down but now it was the idea to have a fun game with the deer's heart," Scarlett explained. "Me, Adlartok and Raziel against Kove and Rhythm?," she then suggested. She had the idea that if she put Adlartok and Kove together that they would be more squabbling than playing.
Messages In This Thread