Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Don't even think about it," Osprey growled playfully at him, placing one of her forepaws on the leg and drawing it closer to her. Not that she thought Peregrine would have made all this way here just to have a bite of her meagre meal. She envied him for his overall healthy and fit appearance. Compared to him she was a sad case of a thrown out ragdoll.

When asked about, how she was doing, Osprey didn't have to look far for the right words. "I... I am ok. Most of the time," she told him with a sad little smile appearing in her lips. She studied his face for a bit, before continuing. She knew that it was not just her he had come to visit. He wanted to know, what had happened with... the four. "There were four of them - two sandy colored boys and a pair just like us. A gray boy and a black girl," she paused, drawing in a deep breath and looking away from her brother for a moment, then she met his gaze again with a quick apologetic smile. "They never drew in their first breath, never let out a single sound."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Osprey - April 18, 2015, 11:40 AM