Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek followed behind his new hunting partner though the woods with a giddy and gleeful grin plastered across his face.  Though the hunt may have not been something the ragged wolf particularly enjoyed, having some company was a much needed change of pace to the normal drab scenery.  Sure, he had Wynter to talk to, but she had been gone for quite some time, and Reek was beginning to wonder if she would ever come back from wherever-the-hell she went.

Wordlessly, he nodded in response to Saena's reassuring statements.  Although big game was a near impossible task for the gaunt wolf, small game: rabbits, squirrels, and the like were more attuned to Reek's skill set as it relied less on strength, but speed instead.  However, her suggestion to pluck a bird from the sky seemed a little farfetched.  Even as quick as Reek was, a feat like that would be like hitting a mosquito with a cannon.  Impractical and improbable.  Nevertheless, it did conjure up an amusing mental picture of himself snapping at the sky, which made him slightly chuckle.

However, just as the ragged wolf began to muster a response, a rustling in the brush caught both hunters' attention.  The nimble little fox shot out of the foliage like a bullet from a gun causing Saena to give chase.  Reek bounded behind her as quick as he could slowly drawing himself over to the side in the hopes to box the fox into a corner.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Reek - April 18, 2015, 04:57 PM