Blackfeather Woods our quiet drama[m]
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Going to do a little PP here if you don't mind. Just let me know if you'd like me to change something :3 (I feel like things might get a little aggressive soon lol) 

His jaws are forced to let her go as she rams her head into his chest. Her teeth catch the fur there. With all his strength his front paws wrap around her neck to pull him up and push her down to the side. She takes a bit a fur with her. Now that she's on the ground next to him he jumps up to press his paw on her shoulder. With teeth bared he tries to hold her there, putting all his weight on her. Grim brings his muzzle close to her ear and whispers, "You excite me, Lusa. In more ways than one." Lust clouds his gaze. He had lost control with Trickster because of her teasing. Would he lose control here? This female is more alluring than the last. The marks on her body tells plenty of what she enjoys, of what she does. Her personality speaks lengths of how she is similar to him. Though Trickster was not much different in the fact that she also had markings, that female hadn't made him feel like this one does. Trickster hadn't hinted at enjoying killing either. He can't explain the feeling, but there is no other that he wants. Lusa will be his forever. Even if she leaves like Trickster had. He will not choose another female. But he will not let his little killer leave without a fight.  

He breathes in her scent. His tail wags slightly. "
I want you, my little killer." He can feel himself slipping out of his sheath. Looking at her neck, he reaches down to grasp it in his jaws. He bites down until a trickle of blood touches his tongue. He wants to take her now. A small groan escapes him. In his mind her name swirls around in his head. Kill her, the voices call out suddenly. Rip out her throat, they say. He growls at them. For the first time, he admits to himself that he doesn't want to kill. At least not this wolf. Confusion hits him again. The pack may have changed him a little, but Lusa is changing him even more. Was that something he could come to terms with? That he could accept? He can't say.
Messages In This Thread
our quiet drama[m] - by DeadLusa - April 10, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by Grimnir - April 17, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by DeadLusa - April 17, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by Grimnir - April 18, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: our quiet drama - by DeadLusa - April 18, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: our quiet drama - by Grimnir - April 19, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by DeadLusa - April 19, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by Grimnir - April 19, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: our quiet drama - by DeadLusa - April 19, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: our quiet drama[m] - by Grimnir - April 22, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: our quiet drama[m] - by DeadLusa - April 22, 2015, 10:24 AM