Swiftcurrent Creek I wanna hold you close
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira did not see anything wrong with his ideas, though others likely would have been disturbed that a child's mind was so dark. Most children his tender age had not seen half of what Ira had witnessed and in the wake of it he had been presented with two resolute options: let fear control him and make him a weak and sniveling infidel or let it strengthen him so that he might learn to control fear instead of the other way around. Ira chose the latter. He was no stranger to fear but he wanted to use it for his own devices because it was a powerful force. Probably the most powerful motivator because rage would fade, pain would fade, but fear lingered always whispering. Jinx did not seem disturbed by his ideas, and learning from this example, Ira had no intention of altering them.

Jinx beckoned for him to follow, and in a rare display of obedience Ira followed after her, hurrying to keep pace with her though it did not take as much effort as it had when he had first met her. The scent of Swiftcurrent Creek's borders grew stronger as the approached them, and eagerly Ira took the lead haughtily when Jinx offered it to him, ears twitching back to hear her inquiry. Frankly, he really wanted to try out his dead theory but Jinx was right: of that they were in rather short supply of. Not to mention, it wasn't as if they could go out and kill the innocent. A crime warranting death would have to be committed first. Whatever his already dark mind and intentions may have said about Ira he was a protector of the weak and innocent because he was strong and corrupt. A balance existed for a reason, he thought. The darkness needed the light as the light needed the darkness. "Hmm," The insolent child drew thoughtfully, pausing to inhale the borders. Their scent was strong and crystal in it's meaning. "Maybe we could make talismans out of bones of our prey, chew carvings in them or something and soak them in said preys blood? That way the meat could go to the caches so it wouldn't be an entire waste?" Ira glimpsed back at Jinx then, eager to know what she thought of his idea. It was probably flawed but what he had to work with was limited by the lack of wolf bodies and his own age.

Messages In This Thread
I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - February 20, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Ira Nox - February 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - February 20, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Ira Nox - February 21, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - February 21, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Ira Nox - February 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - February 23, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Ira Nox - February 25, 2014, 06:40 AM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Ira Nox - March 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: I wanna hold you close - by Jinx - March 04, 2014, 03:04 PM