Where to Begin...
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Beauty was indeed in the eyes of the beholder, this she learned by the preferences of the lead from her prior home. He wanted his females to be rail, skinny things, believing their thin states would make them swifter and more agile when he gave chase to breed with them. But it only make for sickly pups and fragile females. Without proper nourishment, as enriching as the meats were, the pups they carried either did not make the terms or withered away too soon after their struggle to life. He was too blind in his lust to see the cause of his lacking line, but still he believed the sickly mothers were more beauty than the rounded. Perhaps it was the same with Anemone’s impression of her, or vice versa when gazing at their reflections upon the water. "You remind me of the mountains," she felt not hesitation to confess. "Even how the light reflects from your colors is in the same manner that the sun brings light to the darkest face of the mountain. Within are more colors that stand out against darkness, like stars in the night against the sky. There is life where others would see the dull and mundane. And well kept is the mountain that it shines still even after the sun had drifted. That is beautiful to me." Concluding as thus, she thought it better not to argue and instead entertained a more neutral realm of thought; the remembrance of their shadows.

“I am sure he will find you,” she offered with the same assurance as she had upon their first encounter. She breathed deeply then, with no fear of the salty spray of the sea to enter her nostrils has it had before. “Time and patience,” she recited the verse as little more than a whisper of a thought. “…time and patience.” Her eyes drifted to the calming film of the spring, again lingering on her pale fur in disarray then releasing a breath of apparent frustration. She would only turn from her image when asked about Raheerah.

“I am well,” she replied softly, followed with a near inaudible “As is he. Though he does not speak of his thoughts often for me to assume anything other.” She was grateful for his silence, as his presence provided all the comfort she needed… or so she believed. But an inlaid desire for more of him to be revealed has surfaced seemingly overnight. And while his silence had not bothered her before, it rouse her wary now, fearing that he might be displeased with her… or worse; he did not favor her appearance as much as she believed the others did not either.

Messages In This Thread
Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 08:59 AM