Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
These two are gonna cause so much trouble, I can already see it!

The bastard rose back to his paws as the insults began to fly.  Obviously, the greek was not one for social graces, or any tact for that manner. However, Reek had given him little reason to offer any social pleasantries in his aggravation.  Perhaps, he had been a dick and deserved the vocal beating he recieved.... or nah. Definitely nah. The ragged wolf concluded that the chocolate colored male deserved the vocal bereavement because, well, he was a douche. "Wrong," Reek chirped with a sardonic smirk.  "I'll give you this, maybe I have some psychological problems, strange obsessions and compulsions, and a general air of eccentricity.  But vacancy?  Nah bub."

"So, let's take a look back, shall we?" He began, stifling a heavy chuckle. "Sure, you 'threatened' to kill me."  If wolves' could give those sarcastic finger quotes to emphasize a point, Reek would have chomped at the bit for the opportunity. "But that doesn't mean shit, so I opted to ignore it.  Empty threats get nowhere when I know for a fact you won't act on them."    

"That's the deal, and it still stands," he snapped. "I wouldn't call it treason, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to go back.  My intentions aren't bad, I just like to hold the cards, you of all the wolves I've ever met should understand that."

Though Reek was proud of the deal he had drafted, the prospect of living with this utter douche nozzle was unsavory at best.  However, given the nature of the situation, the fledgling pack of Redtail Rise needed well equipped members, both physical and mental, and he would be hard pressed to find a better fit for the pack.  "You give me what I want, I'll give you a place to stay," said Reek with a begrudging scowl. "A few others and I are settling in the ridge a couple miles to the west.  I can take you there, introduce you to Saena, and let you guys talk it out. But first, payment."
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM