Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied briefly wondered if she'd offended him with her dubious tone. Crete gave no indication of this, however, and allayed her concerns with a warm muzzle which she received happily and returned. As was the case with Peregrine, Pied had never spent much time with her mute uncle. She'd been closer to Koontz and her other age-mates, whereas the four members of Mo's second-to-last litter had been a tightly-knit, almost cliquish bunch.

Since he seemed prepared to receive and convey the message, Pied stepped back, took a deep breath and pondered how to word it. Then she said, "Someone from Flightless Falcons passed through here recently," and wondered if Crete would insist she identify this person. Before he had a chance, she continued, getting straight to the point. "They told me that Tyrannus is dead. Perseus and Echo saw how much damage he was doing, so they rose up and killed him. They're now leading the pack. The messenger wanted to let you and your siblings know it's safe to go home, even if you just want to visit."

She paused, biting her lower lip and anticipating the question about the identity of this messenger. Quickly, Pied decided she would say it was her mother. It wasn't outrageous to assume that Velox would travel out here to find her and relay this message, especially since her mother had dabbled in scouting.

A twinge in her paw suddenly reminded Pied of why she'd stopped here. She winced, then explained to Crete, "I was in an accident a while ago. A killer whale attacked me, actually... I'm doing much better now but I think I pushed myself too far today. My paw's broken and I accidentally put too much weight on it a few minutes ago, so now it's flaring up again."
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 11:26 AM