Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
End it here and start a new one with @Saena set directly after this one?  I can start up a new one later tonight when I get out of my night classes!

The bastard's manic grin returned as Arion spilled the beans on his soon-to-be-former pack.  The fact that the Archeron was so quick to divulge such sensitive information to a stranger was worrisome to the ragged con-man, however, a deal was a deal, and Reek would be sure to honor his word.  Plus, the fledgeling pack would have much to gain with another wolf who had an alright head on his shoulders and a good physicality to-boot, douche-canoe or not.

One of the names that Arion rattled off in his informative spiel had caught Reek's surprised attention. Bazi Frostfur, his beach-friend he'd met briefly during the stint he spent with the sirens of Ankyra Sound.  "You know Baz? That's where she's from?" he hurriedly implored in maladroit surprise after the greek had finished providing his information. "God, she must be ready to burst by now—"  he added, suddenly remembering her pregnancy. It had been quite a bit of time since the two had met each other by the tangle, she could have possibly had her pups by now.  "—I know her... sort of.  We met briefly. Nice girl,"  piped Reek in explanation.   

Reek silently logged the rest of the information into the depths of his memory, where it would hopefully and eventually find use.  "You held up your end, I'll hold up mine, Reek stated dryly, motioning with his muzzle toward the remaining seed pods that weren't crushed under the bastard's previous fall.  "A fourth of this will be all yours.  We'll come back in the morning and I'll collect it for you."

"Awkward as this is, I don't have a name," responded Reek to Arion's simple request.  "Where I'm from, the bastard born aren't given that privilege.  But, everyone calls me Reek... you can too if you want."  Reek turned on his haunches toward the west and the land that Saena intended to claim.  "We've set up a couple miles that-a-way," he said, pointing with his muzzle.  "We'll walk and talk."
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM