Silvertip Mountain However long you stay is all that I am
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Her trilling sounds did not pass him by. With this paws pressed as they were at two points of her length he could just feel those tiny vibrations tremble down his legs, to settle against his heart. That she would try would always be enough for him; she was a fighter and a survivor. He would help her, but he would not mother her. It would likely come to be Raissa who would do this, to her baby girl that had a slower development than other puppies. Mason already felt content with June, and whatever she was - or could be - he would encourage as a brother, not as a babysitter.

She nudged him then, and Mason shifted his off-colour paw so that it lightly brushed her chest. He breathed her in, and an unbidden smile graced his back lips. Mason rumbled again, performing a few sharp noises and then one long purling one - none of which he could hear. But the difference in the threads of vibration spilling through his body interested him. He performed another little ditty for his sister, and then his throat began to hurt so he stopped. With dappled ears curled tight against his head, Mason moved his muzzle until he could rub his right cheek against her delicate face.
Messages In This Thread
However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 07, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 09, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 30, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - May 27, 2015, 04:08 AM