Where to Begin...
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
Xi'nuata was a true poet. Anemone was more than flattered at the others words, and could a blush be visible surely her companion would have found it upon her! She does not look away, not at all ashamed of what she knew, what she prided herself on, but returns the favor in kind. It is not something she can help, and she is a woman inspired. The mountain reaches for the sun. It's bright light, it's warmth, the way its colors shift as it moves. It is beautiful, but it is wild, and cannot be kept, tamed. You are the wild sun. Sitting beside you, I feel your fire, her eyes are bright, though they twinkle jovially at the last words, teasing, not wanting the tone to be too serious for the woman who seemingly could not accept this truth in herself. But her words were spoken in earnest. Anemone could only hope that the other felt that, though they knew so very little of one another. Xi'nuata was the first female Anemone had ever regarded as interesting and of any merit. So many had nothing to them.

Anemone knew, of course, that she could be counted among that number. It is a truth she has learned to swallow.

The others advice would prove to be sound. I have told myself that, she murmurs, and laughingly continues, Though it would seem I can only find comfort in these thoughts if you think them aloud. You are my peacekeeper, warrior, again the twinkling within her eyes can be seen, but she is terribly serious. Xi'nuata kept her mind at peace somehow. It was inexplicable, given they hardly knew one another. But Xi'nuata was someone who she felt cared, listened. Anemone could be wrong (it was a constant thought, it certainly wouldn't be the first time) but she was a risk-taker. And trusting Xi'nuata was worth the risk; if ever she wanted to learn a lesson, it was from her. Even if it was one of betrayal.

I cannot tell how you feel on that, she admits, but silence is easy to share when you are comfortable with who you are with. There is nothing quite like it. The unconscious synchronization of breathing that could cause heart beats to match; the feeling of unity. But without comfort, silence could be worrying.
Messages In This Thread
Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 08:59 AM