Ouroboros Spine I thank whatever gods may be
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
As their leader was ever constant in her vigil, so too was her reptilian-named subordinate. Kroc regularly stayed up late into the night and rose early in the morning, operating on minor amounts of sleep. She didn't care for slumber anyhow, and her body had learned after many years that more than a few was simply a luxury, not a necessity. Dreams were useless anyhow and the creature saw no gain in having imaginary images splash across her mind.

She was moving along the borders on one of her patrols when the call went up, drawing her attention. Her direction adjusted, tail flicking behind her as her gait lengthened, covering large amounts of ground in smaller amounts of time. Tonravik came into view soon enough after that and Kroc issued a low howl to signify her presence, approaching her Alpha with a quickened pace. 

Gold eyes moved from their focus on the black she-wolf to their quarry. A feral grin spread across her expression, the thought of food causing her mouth to salivate. Peeling away from the Tartok wolf, Kroc widened their range to run on the other side of the coyote, happily assisting with the hunt. 
Messages In This Thread
I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - April 22, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - April 23, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - May 08, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - May 08, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - May 12, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - June 20, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - June 20, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - June 22, 2015, 10:07 AM