Blackfeather Woods don't get many white eyes around here
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[Image: vvNquMD.png]

kennethThe familiar voice of his leader alerted him of her presence, eyes of fresh snow alighted on the form of Meldresi, he offered her a faint smile of gratitude and a dip of his head in thanks to her compliment. Trotting forward with the prey in his jaws, he dropped it in front of her, "You can have it," the ebony male said softly, respectfully. Normally he would've cracked a sarcastic joke or something annoying but this was the Alpha, and he did not know if she appreciated such things. "If it was a wolf, it would not have been a good kill, too messy. I still need to perfect it, in case I need to kill someone."

kennethThere was something he wanted to ask Meldresi the moment he heard the rumours flying about, he had heard them when he was a lone wolf, and he still heard them now. "I've been wanting to ask you something," Kenneth said, his voice naturally soft but still managing to retain the quiet confidence he emitted and carried loud and clear through the air. His stance, though respectful and submissive to his leader, was still full of pride.

kenneth"Is it true a Brotherhood resides in this pack?" He asked with concealed curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 23, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 23, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 27, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 27, 2015, 05:45 PM