Firestone Hot Springs Listen to the Sky Dance with the River
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow tilted her head and had to admire the other wolf for her forthright opinion. She herself did not like violence, or blood and gore. And she also felt that good should always triumph over evil, though that was not always the case. No it was the case sometimes it just took longer than wanted to conquer the evil things. "I do not like the bloody and awful ones either, though i know some. There is always someone who will like those kind unfortunately.

If Osprey had asked about a very excited youth Blue Willow would have told her she didn't mind in least telling a story to a youth. As a matter of fact she would do that anytime it was asked of her. She loved a good story and she loved to tell a young one stories. The way their eyes shone and sparkled and they hung on your every word, it was a magic in it's own right. "Gladly and if I don't make a date quick enough you can make one yourself if you like. She smiled at Osprey kindly.

Blue Willow nodded, "Yes I probably would have so far I have met three of you, I have yet to meet Atticus is it? And I believe that if this Aether can raise three such fine wolves as yourselves, he would have been well worth meeting and i would have liked him. I have heard of you mother too, a little bit Mo isn't it? Blue Willow had also heard of the brother Tyrannus but she refused to comment on that mean one.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 19, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 24, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 25, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 27, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 03, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 11, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:26 PM