Blackfeather Woods A Modest Proposal
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Fade at 10 posts so we can start a new, presently set thread?

The terms of the deal had been negotiated much quicker than the ragged wolf had previously planned with Meldresi taking his deal right off the bat, no tweaks or twerks about it.  No prying questions were asked, which made Reek realize that he had come to the right wolves for this sort of nefarious aid.  It's not like Reek was specifically malicious in his intent to trade for nightshade, but such a request would illicit a worried response from just any other wolf.  It certainly wasn't everyday a cripple limps into strange territory alone, demanding poison.  However, given the nature Blackfeather Woods, they've probably seen much worse.

"Perfect,"  Reek said, his arrogant simper widened even further into a wild grin.  "No sense bringing it to me, Mel.  Can't raise suspicions, Ya know? Like I said, this needs to be off the books.   I'll howl for you when I come back.  It could be a while, given Ankyra's situation."

"However, I have one last request,"  Reek added, motioning to the setting sun slipping behind the treeline.  "Given my... condition—" Awkwardly he dangled his injured left front leg in front of his body in a clumsy wobble.  "—I'd rather not make the walk back to the sound tonight. If you have an extra den that's not in use, I'd really appreciate a place to crash for the night.  I'll be gone by morning, you won't even know I was here." 
Messages In This Thread
A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 18, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Morgana Wolf - March 19, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 22, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 06:08 PM