Duskfire Glacier Listen to their voices
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The woman's words were met with not even something as simple as a single sound. She was met only with silence from the man, leading her to believe she had won some secret verbal spar she'd not been aware of originally. Boy, was she wrong though. Though calm in appearance, the man became everything but as he lunged forward and grabbed hold of her. A yelp escaped her, one formed out of both surprise and momentary fear. Perhaps she had pushed him too much, maybe it would be his jaws from which she died. No, she would not allow such thoughts to take hold of her mind. She shoved them all away and put on the best poker face she could muster up, given the circumstances. Sen would not roll over and submit to the man, nor would she tell him anything he wanted to know. Whether it be due to her loyalty to the Glacier, or the stubbornness she'd always possessed, the results were the same either way. “Get off of me,” she commanded, clearly not grasping the danger of the situation. Or, maybe she did, and just didn't care. Things were hardly ever so simple as black and white within the obsidian wolf's mind.

Sen attempted to twist out of the man's grip, but to no avail. After a bit, she stopped and kept herself still, hoping to conserve what energy remained, and wishing to gain as much as she could back. Even if she wasn't tired, though, she knew she stood no chance against the tank. He was muscular and large, while she was more on the lithe side of things. The differences in their body structures would allow her to outrun him, but such a task could not be done unless she managed to get out of his grip. “You're wasting your time here,” the woman began, annoyance and anger in her voice. “I would never tell you anything. So either try and kill me now, or let go of me and go away.” Sen was in no position to bargain or demand things, and yet, that was exactly what she'd chosen to do.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to their voices - by Burke - March 16, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Morgana Wolf - March 19, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Burke - March 19, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Morgana Wolf - March 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Burke - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Morgana Wolf - March 20, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Sen - March 30, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Burke - March 31, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Sen - April 01, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Listen to their voices - by Burke - April 02, 2015, 11:21 AM