kiss me like you mean goodbye, said the spider to the fly
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi nodded an answer, and watched her go. She would not see Danica again for several weeks - by which time she would resemble a snowball more than a wolf. As she studied Danica's retreating back, Bazi wondered if she should have shared the news of her pregnancy and mateship. Would it have changed the outcome of today's encounter? .. does she still like me, even a little bit? 

When the fire had died down and the stick had dropped from her ass, Bazi had been quite flattered to think that someone like Danica had considered her worthy of attention. When she thought about it objectively, attracting a male was like attracting a fly. There were phermones involved, and the natural urge to procreate.. but Danica had just liked her. For no normal, natural reason. It was as twisted as it was beautiful.  Bazi's thoughts had never gone quite that far, but they had strayed in that general direction.

Slowly, she turned for home. Everything ached and itched to varying degrees, and she was desperate to sink herself into the Bitcurrent.
Messages In This Thread
RE: kiss me like you mean goodbye, said the spider to the fly - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:17 AM