Where to Begin...
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

She had never been compared to something as brilliant as the sun itself, nor had she been looked on by another in such fond light. Her size might have earned her another’s favor in the past, but her appearance itself- she did not perceive herself as anything special. But hearing Anemone, the sincerity of her voice… she could almost believe that she was indeed an image of splendor. A ‘wild’ sun ablaze to illuminate the mountain.

“Th-thank you.”

Her ears fell back in modest gesture, near burying within the matted auburn crown. Where it not for the other’s voice continuing, they might have laid their still. But as it was more word of a favoring manner would follow. It was stunning truly as seen by quirked brows and eyes staring wide into the reflective pool. “I mean only to bring comfort as I am able,” she explained. “Just as I would seek comfort of the mind for myself.” She shifted a forepaw against the rim of the spring, dislodging a small stone to fall away and leave a yawning ripple in its wake.

“I am comfortable in our silence,” she continued, allowing her ears to bend forward to hear the gentle lapping of the waters against the earthen edges. “It offers a time of contemplation and ease to the mind. But at the same time,” her brows knotted in concern. “I cannot help but let my mind wander with thought. Questions arise that I cannot find an answer to in silence. Worries go unexpressed because I feel they are irrelevant. But just the same, they do matter.” Painfully her gaze skirt across the water’s surface to hold the reflection of her companion. She found it difficult to look at her own maw as the words came forth, seemingly unprovoked by relevant. The dam of her composure cracking with the threat of the brunt eminent.

“In our silence I find contentment, but feel incomplete. I dread what thoughts he must possess but am glad I cannot hear them. I take solace in the warmth we share, but too feel the cold of not knowing what truly rests upon his mind. It is… threatening what peace I have within myself. It feels-“ she whined softly “-very unpleasant.”

Messages In This Thread
Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 08:59 AM