Blacktail Deer Plateau [j] inhale to the top of my lungs
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I know Kat, no worries! :p

Knowing she was at his mercy, and the mercy of his mate, that her survival balanced on the edge of a knife because who she was made him uncomfortable internally irritated her. In reality though, they were probably misunderstanding one another, but even so if she was turned away today because who she was made the alpha pair uncomfortable felt like a piss poor reason to her. It wasn't as if she could help who she was, and likewise she had chose to be upfront about her beliefs and sexuality -- surely that carried some kind of merit. Lips parted to interject that she thought he was misunderstanding she hadn't percisely asked him to think of her as a male -- though she understood where her words might have insinuated as such. Merely, she was trying to tell him how she saw herself. She stood silently as an ebony woman showed up and Peregrine launched into an explanation, waiting for her turn to speak her piece.

"I think you misunderstood me. I don't really care what gender you think of me as - you can think of me as a duck if it tickles your fancy. I was just telling you that I think of myself as male," Lux spoke humbly, softly, mindful of her tone. She wasn't exactly looking to make a habit out of being a loner. A soldier without a purpose was nothing more than a wardog, a mercenary. "And as far as me being sexually attracted to females, it's not something I have intentions of flaunting and I'm not going to like hit on -- flirt -- with anyone. I mean, no one is going to know unless they ask me because I won't lie; and I'm not into that whole forcing myself upon others thing." Her first love was battle, her training. With her part explained to whom she assumed was the alpha female she fell silent, knowing that it was just a waiting game now.

Messages In This Thread
[j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 24, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - February 25, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 26, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - February 26, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 26, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 27, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - March 03, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 08:51 AM