Blackfeather Woods don't get many white eyes around here
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Meldresi politely refused his gift which the man was secretly thankful of, he was starving after all and though his first thoughts had been to deposit it into a cache, his hunger gnawed at his stomach and he decided to have this kill for himself. It was not selfish, after all he had already hunted for the entire day and surely, he had filled the majority of the caches already. But he would not eat until his leader was gone, it was simply...not respectful for him to do so now. So, the exiled prince listened as Meldresi advised him, saying he could make it seem like the wolf died during a fight when it was really an assassination. A ghostly smirk flitted over his maw, "I'll keep that in mind," he said.

And he would.

The dark priestess revealed that the rumors of this Brotherhood was indeed true, it was called the Dark Brotherhood and they were worshippers of Mephala and Sithis, probably some kind of gods. What really caught his attention was their professions, either assassins, spies, poisoners and priests. He discarded the job of priest immediately, he did not think he was suitable for that kind of thing. Kenneth saw himself as a wolf who was more physical in things, spying and killing seemed to suit him better.

"And how do I join if I want to?"
Messages In This Thread
don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 23, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 23, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 27, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 27, 2015, 05:45 PM