Blacktail Deer Plateau There's a ship without a name there
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had been melancholy lately, a deep sadness seemed to have permeated the air around the plateau. And she was not unaffected. With Saena's leaving and then the rank challenge of Koda and Dante and then the four little lives that never got to live. Yes she was definitely having a hard time. She was taking joy where she could get it, stolen moments with Lasher and play dates with her children. She had even seen Osprey come and go, though her friends grief was paramount. That too affected blue willow.

Blue heard the quiet wuff and with a small shifting of her self, she stepped into view. She offered Osprey a smile, and a brief nudge to her shoulder. Hello Osprey! How can I help you today? Then Blue waited quietly, wondering where her children were this day, if they were out and about with their father or on their own. She worried for them constantly. But she could always find them and they knew the rules very well.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Blue Willow - April 27, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - April 28, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - May 08, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - May 18, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: There's a ship without a name there - by Osprey - June 07, 2015, 03:51 PM