Ouroboros Spine I have not winced nor cried aloud
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
The howl jerked her head up. It was a call to members of the Spine, and yet, it wasn't to all of them. It plucked certain wolves out from their pack and beckoned them; the certain wolves? The ones who had been left by the failed "queen" (coward more like it), and only they. That meant one thing. The coward had returned and was calling her former members. It was the very situation they'd been silently expecting and there was no way in hell that it was going to slide by the new Alpha and her loyal wolves.

Kroc was on her feet in seconds, ready and willing to go hunt her down. That the bitch even dared try and pull this kind of shit spoke volumes of her ignorance. Moving in the direction the call had come from, she only stopped when Tonravik's own call rose in the air. Torn, she stood there for a moment until finally changing her direction and heading to answer the call of the true leader of the Spine.

Arriving, she spotted the male from the borders, Ivitaruk, but moved past him to gently (as possible, for her) knock shoulders with Tonravik, her fierce eyes burning with a quiet rage. Any who did not show their face here simply showed their true colors, their true allegiance. Another, brief but companionable touch was given to the male, a show of solidarity now. They didn't have to know each other well to know that their loyalties lie in the same place. 
Messages In This Thread
I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Tonravik - April 27, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Ivitaruk - April 28, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Nanuk - April 28, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Echelon - April 29, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Loreley - April 29, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Sinaaq - May 03, 2015, 05:38 AM