Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Yeah... I wonder, who of you got that fat..." Osprey humoured casting a pointed glance at Perry's overall state and chuckling, glad that Fox was not around to hear this, because her - being a girl - could find this comment as offensive and rude. "Is Wildfire's voice just as mighty as I remember?" that one time she had seen the kids right after their births, this girl was the only one she distinctly remembered. There had been a black cub too, but she was not going to tell her brother that she could not remember for the world the name of the rest of his brood.

"It's alright, I guess," she shrugged, keeping back the information that Dante had been hurt in a fight with Koda. Even though he was her brother, they did belong to different packs, which also meant that there were some secrets even siblings could not share. "I figured that they must like me a great deal to keep me here, while some capable folk have left. Can't decide, whether my situation was one of the things to aid their actions," even if it was, she did not feel guilty. Saena, Koda and others had made their choices.

"You do know that Saena left, don't you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Osprey - April 28, 2015, 11:57 AM