Wheeling Gull Isle bridge to somewhere
44 Posts
Ooc —
Muirgen grew slightly embarrassed when her mistake was made clear to her. The girl tried to hide it, but to no avail. She could understand why one might prefer an island surrounded by freshwater, especially if they were an inlander. Waters without salt could be drank from, and the fish within them were often much easier to catch that those from the sea. It wasn't something for her, of course, but she knew she could not force the male to change his views or preferences. “I understand now,” the girl voiced, giving a rather sheepish-looking smile. Perhaps someday, when she was older, she wouldn't be so quick to assume something, but for the time being she was still young and learning. The selkie, unknowingly, appreciated that her companion did not get upset with her over her mistakes.

When Luke asked her a question, her head was very quick to nod. “Of course I am,” she informed him, giving a slow wag of her tail and putting on a wide smile. There would never be a time when she would not enjoy speaking about the sea, of telling of the love she held for Him. “My family and I come from the sea. Lir granted us with the ability to walk both on the land as a wolf, and swim within the depths of the sea as a seal. It is impossible for any selkie to not love the sea in some way or another, as it is our second home.” As always, the young seal may have said a bit more than what was necessary, but she could never control herself when something involved the sea. She would always be there to defend and protect it, as well as speak highly of it and share her beliefs with anyone willing to listen. Muirgen was a very proud selkie, after all, and would never change or deny the traditions of her culture, no matter how long she spent away from others like her.
Messages In This Thread
bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 24, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 29, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 29, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 30, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 30, 2015, 06:16 PM