The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He nodded and suddenly had cause to wonder if perhaps his situation was not so rare after all. Maybe it was often that one who wasn't necessarily seeking leadership was made to step up into the place. He hadn't assumed such before, but hearing that she had done much of the same brought the thought.

It was admirable, her acceptance of it. For the Spire, I do what is needed. He felt the same, but it had been a long time before he had seen his role as more than a burden. Longer than he would ever wish to admit to his pack.

She shared rather freely, but he was glad for it. Some guarded their words so well, yet he had no trace of intention to pry for any reason other than friendly conversation. "Cougars would be a hazard here, wouldn't they? Luckily few find their way into our part, thankfully. Sounds like more excitement than I would ask for, for sure.". He thought on it. "We've seen our share of bears, but for the most part, the creatures on our land are more the prey variety than predator. Must keep you on your toes though." He surely would hesitate to intrude on such a formidable place, not only because of the forboding harshness of the terrain, but because any who called it home would have adapted to such a challenge.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - April 28, 2015, 03:19 PM