Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful always attempted to make a trip to the Firestone Hot Springs every few days. It was part of his cycle along with Neverwinter Forest and Chimera Fields. He was thinking of adding Gyrfalcon's Keep into the mix too. He wasn't trying to claim the lands as his own, or even keeping wolves out. He just wanted to be sure no one tried to set up home in these lands that were too close for comfort. Therefore he always tried to approach the lone wolves to make sure they weren't thinking of setting up shop. Today, he was always trying recruitment.

"Hello," he said, wandering into the hot springs from the mountain and seeing a brownish head above a body that was presumably soaking in the water. It was either that or it was just a head floating in the water. The eyes were closed but FitzDutiful found it hard to believe it would be a dismembered head and so his voice was soft, hoping not to alarm the head - he wanted more wolves in the mountain pack. His children were getting older and now they had a dedicated caretaker in training it was even safer for them.

"Like it here in the hot springs?" he asked, wondering if his packs proximity to the natural feature might be bargaining chip.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM