Redtail Rise Comeback kid
812 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't long before an exuberant Saena entered the scene, rushing to close the space between them. Junior grimaced playfully as her sister affectionately attacked her. She returned as many licks as she could, of course, though she was distracted by Saena's tail. "That's right. I forgot you're a half-ass now." Briefly, the yearling wondered what this meant for the new Alpha's ability to demonstrate her rank. She quickly decided Saena would have no trouble conveying her new status.

"I did!" she agreed, chuckling. "And you did it. Like really did it," she added in an admiring voice, her two-toned eyes sweeping her surroundings again before finding their way back to Saena's face. "What do you call it?" Junior was amused that she didn't yet know the name of the lands that were now her home and allegiance. The details didn't really matter much to her, though.

She swallowed at Saena's innocent question. "He's not here. He's not coming. I... kind of broke it off with him." Junior had no idea how her sister would react to the news, though her ears flattened sheepishly and she dropped her gaze. "Ever since my last trip here, I've been considering things a lot. I decided that I didn't belong with Swordfish or as Beta of Thief River Falls. I, well... I've come to the realization that I'm kind of a flake," she admitted with a noise that was half laugh, half cough.

"I'll do my best not to flake out on you, though," she hastily continued after a deep, steadying breath. "Just, uh... maybe don't make me a leader. And don't be surprised if I wander off or something." Junior smiled lopsidedly at her sister, hoping Saena wouldn't be unhappy with any of the above. She was just being completely honest with herself and her new leader.
Messages In This Thread
Comeback kid - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Junior - April 30, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Junior - May 02, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Comeback kid - by Junior - May 05, 2015, 12:08 PM