Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
The water was nice. All he needed was a little water pressure of some kind that he could position between his shoulder blades and he was certain he'd be able to force his muscles to relax all the quicker. Unfortunately, there was no such natural jet feature so he settled for the old fashioned way of meditation. Start at the back paws. Relax the toes and work up into the haunches, quieting each muscle group along the way as forced his mind to mentally examine what areas it was keeping tense. He was making slow progress, but he'd just about relaxed his shoulders when a voice disturbed his tranquility.

"Mm. It's nice," he mused, flicking one eye open and turning his ear towards the newcomer. He'd started with a hello, which indicated this one was willing to play nice. It was also better than no words at all, something most of the women he'd run into had a problem with strangely enough. It was seldom he encountered a lady wolf who spoke less than he did. He hadn't been in these lands for long and already he'd met enough of them that he was having to change his way of thinking. 

Kero shifted, sidestepping through the shallows before settling once more. "Come in. Take a load off. The water's still nice." If not, a bit warm. The movement had helped, however. The cool air rushed him in that simple movement, reminding him of what it meant to catch a chill and suddenly the water was much nicer again. 
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM