Ouroboros Spine glory & gore
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
hah! sory for the ramble ._.'' This is just so rich and developing for Cara and I just.cannot.leave.it.
tagged peeps are still welcome to show up :3
Finally, the words she pronounced which such bitterness began to lay their effect on the wall, that time and the secresy her rencounter with Keith demanded, had built between them.  It didn't even matter that Alusia had left -- because like her, she had come back. With a hurried shake of her head she ushered off the guilt her friend presented, there were no time for accusations -- nor there were reasons for them. 
And it were Alusia's accepting gestures which left an effervescent flush of emotion on the Moretti's heart - hope.
Hope that there could still be a chance of explaining herself and reconnecting with those she had brusquely left as the logistics of her escape brewed in her head.
Hope that they would understand -- and if the best case scenario; agree
It didn't matter that Alusia had left -- because like her, she had come back.

Oh! And how she wanted them to agree to run with her away from the suffocating memories and misery that tainted the Spine's every turn! Even if she, who had once worshipped the place and defended the land as if it were holy, now saw the real image that hid beneath the murky surface of their picture-perfect palace. Beneath the strong emprire she had managed to rebuild from the ashes not one but twice since the clumsy rise of past leaders, -- one with less grace than the other -- traces of the pain they had caused and the damage they had done still remained fresh. 
But she knew that this realization, or crude reality as she liked to call it now, was not as easily caught by the eye. Like a speck of dust caugh in your eye, it was hardly perceptible, but still very true, very real. 

But how could she, who had stubbornly stood against the very arguments she now defended, uncover their eyed from the murky lies without rousing doubt to rise towards her as well?
Trust was not a gift that was easily given, but it was a punishment to lose it.
"Wyvern!" she greeted before elaborating on what she had came to say, her gossamer tail flicking anxioulsy at the pretty Ostrega as she sadly mentioned the departure of her sibling, to whom Cara had also gotten attached to during the few hunting expeditions they had shared.

"An old member of the Spine came by for me, " she began whilst turning herself slightly so that she could adress both of the females comfortably, "He disappeared during a shaky time for the Spine, so I had thought he had been killed by one of our enemies at the time -- and turns out he almost was" she barked, making a brief emphasis whilst thinking back on the black ursurper, Ptarmigan, and their odious lackeys who while still being guilty of supporting the bitch's short reign, has turned out to be innocent of the crime that had driven Keith from her side. "But not by an enemy -- but by.." her throat felt tight at the words that were about to be pronounced, "By Kaname.."

And just like that her world had caught fire.
"He acted out of pure jealousy, risking the well being of the pack because of his selfish desires!" she barked with a pained voice, her ears twisting and turning as the memory of waking up next to him every day trusting that what she saw was what he was making the bile in her stomach climb up her throat.  "He is rot inside, imagine what he'd done to the children we were having? My right-hand man betrayed me" she barked with a tinge of rage spreading from the curves of her lips to her pale eyes. 

"Everything in here is rotten --chaotic" she then added, her intense stare moving along the rugged edges of the Spine's surface before returning to the females, "I want, I need, something new -- away from the misery" she went on, the harsh words towards her former home leaving a sour taste behind, 
"And if you let me, I'd wish to share it with you" she finally concluded, her voice laced with the finest sincerity she had probably ever used, but her heart guarded for the questioning that could arise.
Messages In This Thread
glory & gore - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Alusia - April 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Alusia - April 27, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Wyvern - April 28, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Cara - April 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: glory & gore - by Wyvern - May 30, 2015, 03:58 AM