Ouroboros Spine and all of our shadows are ashes against the grain
408 Posts
Ooc —
Lmfao, I completely forgot about writing that post and laughed at it. Ugh. I laugh at my own bad jokes.

Someone came out to investigate the noise.

It did not surprise her to spy Kroc emerging from the greenery she was pushing through with the femur. Echelon was beginning to come to terms with the fact that if anything, the pale bear of a wolf was quite an asset. They had done much already for the Spine in her eyes and because of that, it was true in that statement that Kroc was definitely from Tartok and its broad swath it had carved into the world.

She allowed her canine companion to draw in close, pausing in her steps to roll the bone over the same stones a couple of times. Antagonizing the already antagonized, that was a forte she knew well. And though within had her playful qualities, they were covered save for only the most private of times. They were little snippets of a youth she had taken away and particularly one she did not miss.

So when Kroc's teeth snapped close near to the bone, Echelon feigned in her pulling away, only changing her grip on the femur to swing it back and forth. Mine. She was not interested in sharing her weathered chew toy, but that didn't mean she wasn't implying that she couldn't bash the larger female with it all the same. It was a tease attuned to the other's form of play. She swung it closer to Kroc, eyeing her with hushed ferocity with a low growl bubbling in her throat. Mine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all of our shadows are ashes against the grain - by Echelon - April 30, 2015, 01:32 AM