Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
There was plenty of room. Plenty of springs, actually. Kero'd picked one at random and made himself at home. There wasn't anything in particular about one pool or another that gave him any reason towards personal preference. As far as he was concerned, he'd be leaving this little adventure reeking to the high heavens of sulfur and the associated scent of rotten eggs. Eau de Male, he was going to call it if anyone asked. Not that anyone would. Fortunately for him, there appeared to be plenty of freshwater around to wash the scent off in. He'd find a source sooner or later and be done with rotten eggs.

Kero's ears flicked as the other male joined him, moving into the water as he spoke of close borders. Well that was news to him. No doubt the stench of this place concealed the fragrance of other lands. "Seems like a hot spot," he agreed, making a pun of the area and its naturally warm springs. "Which direction did you come from?" He'd technically run into two packs thus far. He'd skirted the spine and the feather filled woods. It seemed these lands were filled with packs. Made running around them a touch more difficult, but fortunately there were still plenty of destinations to explore. 

The gray wolf settled into the water. With a sigh, he released his name into the world. Fitz. Fitz dutiful. Kero stared, wondering for a second if he was being played. That name was hella long, a mouthful, and interesting, to say the least. "Are you a rapper?" he asked, landing upon that reasoning as the best explanation for this one's name. Didn't sound like something a mother would give. Sounded like something someone would give themselves. 

Of course, despite his mind's musing, this one had given him an introduction of sorts as well as a followup question. Kero, shook off his bewilderment and responded in turn. "Kero," he offered, relinquishing a shortened version of his name. "Travel sores." His words were short, clipped even as he was far more curious about this one than he was in offering information about himself.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM