Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
If FitzDutiful had known of Kero's thought when it came to the smell of the place, he would have laughed and agreed. As much as he lovely the relaxing atmosphere, the smell of sulphur, and the medical benefits of the hot springs, he hated the scent when it was left in his fur. He almost always high tailed it back to the waterfall or the river nearby to rinse out. Think of it as a cold plunge after the heat to close all the pores.

A snigger escapes, genuine, from the pun Kero made. It was the first he'd heard in a long while. Too many of the wolves in his pack were serious and it reminded him of Peregrine who would have made a similar pun about the names. He missed Perry and the male bond that the two of them had had. "That mountain over there. I run the pack that inhabits it. Got nice connections to all the lands around here though I don't want any packs in the adjoining lands." FitzDutiful felt kind of proud. He had managed to mentioned his pack's situation and drop in that he didn't want this lone wolf setting up a pack nearby.

After his introduction, Kerosene seemed to question it. It was the first time he'd really been asked about his name. Most thought it was too long and shortened it to Duty or Fitz but it was the first time he'd been asked if he was a rapper. "Nope, I'm no rapper." he answered after Kero had introduced himself, quite honestly but with a hint of amusement. "My father was named Dutiful. I was the only male out of his bastard litter. When I was returned to my father's pack they tacked Fitz onto the front of it to show I was born out of mateship and not a legitimate heir of the pack. FitzDutiful."

Travel sores. He wondered how long the loner had travelled. Was he ready to settle down? "Ready to stop travelling?" he asked. There was a hint of an offer in his question. It wasn't explicit but implied and Kero could easily pick up on that fact. They may only have met recently but FitzDutiful didn't get much longer when wolves came to his border seeking acceptance. He'd learnt to make first impressions quickly - though he couldn't say if they were all correct or made in haste.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM