Greatwater Lake Two different worlds.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Well, I feel bad for Mui now. :o

The older wolf was clearly upset with her actions, or maybe it was her assumption. Either way, the growl that came from his throat caused her to flatten her ears and lower herself in fear, but her eyes never left the man's face. She was far from being a dominate creature, but just couldn't pull her gaze from his cold eyes. They were the same eyes she'd seen on Sebastian, but these ones held something different within their depths, something she didn't like. It was a simple misunderstanding on her part, she knew that, but he seemed to be taking things too far. It frightened the seal greatly, not knowing what could happen or even if she could escape. The water close by gave her a better chance at survival if he tried to attack her, but she didn't know if she would even be able to get by him. All in all, Muirgen was scared out of her wits, and unable to figure out a good exit strategy to save herself. Running away was an option, of course, but her mind told her not to turn her back on the giant lupine.

“I-I apologize for in-interrupting you,” she started, wincing inwardly at the sound of her own voice. She'd been so confident when she'd informed her parents and family that she would be leaving to explore, to try and find a new place to live. Now, though, there wasn't a single ounce of confidence to be seen. She was just a scared little girl, as she should be. “I believed you t-to be someone else...” Little did she know that saying that might just make the man even angrier. When he told her to just run off, she wanted to. She wanted to take the opportunity that had been given to her and flee, just keep running until she reached the sea, but she couldn't. Her legs would not start moving, they would not obey the commands she was practically screaming at them. Muirgen didn't know what to do, or how she could help herself. In that moment, she wished she was home, with her parents and siblings, or at least that one of her older brothers had joined her in her travels. They would have protected her, they could have scared the big, bad wolf away. They wouldn't have coward in his presence, like she was currently doing.
Messages In This Thread
Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 02, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 06:45 AM