The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked about him again, and reflected. Who would have believed that he, a wild headed, tempermental beast would settle so easily. Into this life, a beat of a pack he mostly liked, made some good friends. He was even feeling like perhaps his temper was starting to wane. Though, he would be remiss if he didn't say that ever so often. It reared it's ugly head and he wanted to rip something apart, usually he envisioned Sumayl. Was that so bad? He didn't think so, as long as he didn't act upon such violence.

Jace frowned in thought, thinking hard. Well I know Bazi and Scimitar were an item or almost an item. Maybe they started to start fresh elsewhere? I believe Scimitar wanted too, but it's been a long time since I spoke to Bazi. Perhpas they just got tired of the place. HE didn't understand, but he didn't have too. It wasn't his problem, or his home anymore. So, the way he saw it, why worry about it. It's a bit of a load off of my mind though. As much as I did not hold grudges, I am more comfortable without them there. To much dark feelings there.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - February 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - May 01, 2015, 12:19 PM