Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Ha! Kero smirked. That one had landed a laugh. He settle back into the water contentedly, mostly just happy to have found a wolf that not only seemed decent, but could appreciate a good pun. Sometimes he wondered if his humor was lost on other wolves. Then he got a good laugh out of someone. That was a victory. A small one. But it counted.

"Right next door, eh?" he remarked, letting his ears perk up a bit. He listened, catching the double drop of "I'm an alpha" and "don't get any good ideas." Well noted. Fortunately, Kero didn't know what he was doing, but if he was gonna end up setting up shop anywhere, it wouldn't be on top of all this water. Last he checked, it was kind of hard to dig a den on top of all these pools. Didn't think he could get flood coverage out here. 

Truth be told, he was kind of hoping for the rapper story. FitzD sounded a hell of a lot more fun than the truth behind how his name came to be. Kind of... killed the mood actually, but he supposed knowing the actual story was the better choice. Less fun, but the better moral choice. 

It was this wolf's next question that distracted him from his thoughts. "I don't know yet," he admitted, realizing it was true. "There's still a lot to see." Which was also true. He also realized he was being pried at as a possible recruit to the pack just up the hill. "Is this where you drop in the sales pitch?"
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM