Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Kennedy thought about it for a moment, then proposed they build a monument. Pied blinked, then shook her head. "I don't think I need a monument," she protested. Then he threw out another suggestion and the Gamma found this prospect quite a bit more exciting. "Hey, I like that idea a lot, actually. Maybe I can sort of adopt it and, you know, visit it every so often and maybe water it?" She laughed at her own goofy idea.

"Come on, then, let's get off this beach and find a good tree," she said in the next beat, starting to move before even waiting for an answer. "One that looks worthy of the time Piebald, if that's even possible," she added lightly as she led Kennedy toward the ridge.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM