Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
With a smile, FitzDutiful wondered if there was any chance he could get this male to join them. He seriously missed the dry wit that Kerosene seemed to possess and felt that he could prove invaluable to the pack - they needed wolves with a bit of outward drama about them. As FitzDutiful was thinking these thoughts, Kerosene asked about the sales pitch and FitzDutiful let loose a genuine laugh. It had been so long since he'd laughed like that.

"That obvious, eh?" he asked, wondering if the lone wolf had been asked to join any other packs in the past. FitzDutiful was fully aware that he knew next to nothing about the lone wolf in front of him but he didn't really care. He was happy to go with gut instinct until that was no longer enough. They were already being picky at a time when they probably couldn't deserve to be.

"As for the sales pitch. I can offer you a place in Silvertip Mountain, if you're interested. We have one outrider, but she is pack beta and her movements are restricted by that somewhat. I can offer you the freedom to travel as much as wanderlust appeals to you if you'd put it as training towards an outrider skill. I'd like to know what other packs live around, any that might be close to forming, who might be a threat to us and such. In return, you get a secure place to rest your head, food whenever you're back, someone to appreciate that wit you have, and can always settle down when the time comes that wandering is no longer enjoyable." It was quite a speech and FitzDutiful was proud considering it was the first one he'd ever done. He let it sink in, watching the reddish wolf to see how he'd react.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM