Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
The springs were starting to feel a bit warm. He stood on the spot and lifted his upper body out of the water only to quickly be reminded as to why that was a bad idea. The air was cold. His body was sore. He needed a little more time soaking. Kero dropped back into the water and lingered.

It was, perhaps, convenient he was trapped to the pool. He wasn't quite sure if he was ready to settle down anywhere without getting a better glimpse of his options. Then again, options or not, he wasn't sure he was ready to settle down at all. Commitment issues. Packs were serious business and he knew he had a stubborn streak. He wouldn't last long under wolves he didn't beleive worthy or their roles or titles.

"Pretty obvious," he replied, relishing in the way the water's warmth was such bliss. He didn't know what to think of this one quite yet. "Lay it on me, FitzD." The alpha didn't need anymore prompting. He launched into a rather loose version of a trial period more than anything else.

"You don't want me in your pack," he started, "not really." The loose offer was flattering, but Kero detected a few underlying insecurities that didn't come across all that attractive. "It sounds like you need someone to be your eyes and ears. Less pack. More spy." Not to mention this alpha felt paranoid. 

"I'm going to guess that your pack is small and probably needy. You're worried someone will sweep in and take advantage of that. That they'll ruin everything you built simply because you don't have the right wolves at your heels." It was a long shot, but this was the second time he'd mentioned new packs forming. His concerns for his surroundings were valid, but learning about others didn't strengthen his own pack from within. 

"What's really going on up there?"
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM