Redtail Rise Oxytocin
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter chuckled slightly as Reek brought up being parents. Then nodded. "Yea, I've always wanted pups of my own," she said imagining what it would be like having little ones running around. "You know i was thinking of pursuing caretaker as one of my trades in the first place," she mentioned remembering what she had been thinking about a few days ago. 

"I would help you expand for sure, I wouldn't want you to do all the work yourself. I figure I'm capable so why not," she said with a small chuff as she looked around the den. "We should talk to Saena though your right. She deserves to know," Wynter stated with a nod. "You would be a great father too," she tossed the thought around in her mind for a bit. If they have his sense of humor. This would be entertaining.

Wynter stood and gave Reek a playful nudge careful not to lose the flower he had woven into her fur. "Fancy a walk, see if we can find the Alpha?" she asked looking through the entrance of the den. It was a beautiful day outside, warm, little bit of sun but not too much. A soft breeze keeping it cool enough you don't overheat. 

OOC: 1. how do you do that ooc thing that everyone knows how to do but me. 2. Worth ending this and actually starting a new one with Saena or continuing this but tag her?
Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 10:26 AM