Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Edy thought it would be odd to adopt a tree and then name it after yourself, but who was he to judge? And how did Pied plan to water it? Perhaps she just meant she would piddle there on occasion. At least then she could remember which tree it was, and maybe everybody else would realize it was her tree and nobody else's. Not that they could really do anything to a tree if they tried... unless it was but a sapling. Kennedy thought she deserved better than a sapling, anyhow.

Kennedy could not remember if Pied had ever told him her full name or not, but he thought her nickname fit her well. His own nickname, Edy, was usually only used by very close friends and family, though he supposed he would not mind if everybody started calling him by that shortened version. As they headed toward a wooded area, Kennedy kept his eye out for any tree that looked particularly Piebald-ish.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM