The Heartwood he drives a chevy malibu
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Soon enough her beau's eyes fluttered open, and it was as he blinked at the world with those pale orbs of his that the self-indulgent Queen (of what she'd soon decide) realized that her world was not the same as it was before; it had now a new, much fresher and adaptable appereance. It no longer wore the rugged mask of the Spine, or the deep blue eyes of her fomer lover -- now, draped in a shade of the same immaculate white that made up Keith's coat, her world was a white canvas.
And for that Cara was glad.
She was now free to  create what Kaname's betrayal had destroyed elsewhere, with someone  *ehem* else.

"Good morning, you" she woofed soflty in response, craning her neck delicately to plant a quick kiss on her beau's nose before returning back to a spynx-like pose. "You know I cannot deny that you make a hell of a pillow," she purred playfully as the gentle features of her face filled with mischief, "But I think we should get a new bed -- queen sized of course -- and..." she paused, the vague smile that she had been wearing stretching into an insinuating smirk -- hopefully by now he'd be catching on to the hints she dropped like granades. "A new place"

And while the impact of her request -- no, demand -- for them to get on with their lives and build their own empire shouldn't have come off as a shock for Keith, the impatient Moretti did not allow the man to spend much time scrambling in the debris of the explosion. "And of course, we'll need company -- wolves in which we can trust" she barked, practically forcing the second topic of discussion down his throat, yet batting her eyelashes casually. 
"I want to go back to the Spine and talk to them, I want them with me, with us" she added right after, the movement of her lips becoming each time more like a weapon synched to throw bomb after bomb simultaneously. 
Messages In This Thread
he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - April 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 03, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 08, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 09, 2015, 01:18 PM