The Heartwood he drives a chevy malibu
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
At first, it was like a warm ray of sunshine caressing his white pelt, it felt so peaceful, so comfortable. But then, with a rush of concerns and suddenly, demands from his princess, the arctic youth was frozen, trying to process all the info that came out of Cara's utterly kissable lips right into his brain. He knew Cara was an ambitious wolf, he understood that, but he didn't know that her patience was so short. They had just escaped from-literally-the wolf's mouth, and Keith was just starting to like the solitude with his bae... What was all the rush about?

The ice prince just stood there, watching Cara's orbs for a silent moment before snapping back to reality. "Wow... Babe, I..." he froze again for a second, "You know I want the same... Right?" he said softly, leaning in for yet another kiss. He was addicted to touching her skin. "I just.. I don't think it's a good idea going back to the Spine right now... I don't want Kaname to find us..." he confessed, seriously concerned that maybe Kaname would be looking for Cara. Keith knew she wouldn't like him being opposed to her ideas, but he wouldn't let her do something stupid, not now that he had got her back. He didn't want his dream to end so quickly.
Messages In This Thread
he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - April 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 03, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 08, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 09, 2015, 01:18 PM