Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
i can't resist.... When Oss comes he will skedaddle but for now >:)

Dante heard the call, and the fact that it was for Osprey, clear as day.  But he was nearby, and he happened to recognize the voice.  It was the kid, the one whose name he failed to remember but whose face he could hardly forget.  Sir something or other.  He was terrible with names.

He couldn't help it though... a part of him knew he should probably leave the call for Osprey to recieve, but another egged him towards it.  The part that he normally didn't listen to, but that today wouldn't be ignored.

He was sitting politely on the border when Dante strode forward, and Dante kept his the same.  Neutral, though naturally erect. "Hey.  Long time no see."  Voice held at the same level - neutral, he waited for an answer.  Inwardly he was curious... Last time they had not parted well, and Dante wondered if the boy held a grudge.  And if that would be kept in check, seeing that he was on his own borders at the moment.  "How are those rolling skills coming?"  A reference, though he was careful to keep his smile hidden.  He really didn't want to dissolve the situation so soon, but the words had slipped out, unable to be contained.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Dante RIP - May 04, 2015, 05:32 PM