Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Kerosene admitted that the idea of recruiting him had been obvious but then proceeded to reject FitzDutiful's words. The accusation came that he wanted a spy not a pack member. FitzDutiful's ears flew back in alarm and he almost instantly resorted that he didn't mean that. His dutiful nature, however, caused him to sit and wait for himself to think through the words. He calmed down a little and began to think of what Kero had said while the male continued walking.

He asked a question and FitzDutiful decided to answer that first before returning to the point that Kero had made. "I wouldn't lie to you." he said for starters, "and so I'll freely admit that our pack is small. We founded in the middle of winter and it appears that a lot of our founding members decided to come along for a bit of security before departing from us once the weather turned nicer. It was disappointing. I'm not worried about our future, we have a few very loyal strong wolves. We have puppies that we focus ourselves around and I'm on the hunt for more wolves that would, with time, give us their loyalty too. I've always viewed a pack as a family, not a place to rest and relax before tottering on your way."

He paused for a moment and looked at Kerosene, showing the honesty in his words. "I do want you in my pack. I'd like the chance to get to know you better. Maybe I did put that offer across in terms of spying for us but that is not what I meant or what I intended. I only meant to suggest that joining us does not restrict your freedom to travel and find out about the Teekon Wilds around us on your terms with a bit of safety and security from us. I've lost my delusion that all the wolves who join us will stay and become family, but I hope that some will."

This was quite a speech and FitzDutiful wondered where it had come from. He'd never been much of a speech giver though he had always been good with wolves. That's why his first trade had been a counsellor trade after all. "Maybe you're not ready for that, and that's okay Kero. Just... the offer is there for you if you want it." He finally trailed off and Kero had a chance to talk.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM